Our Response to Oregon's Stay at Home Order
To our valued Real Estate Professionals and Prospective Buyers:
In response to the Governor's order to stop all non-essential traffic, Leupitz Inspection Services has developed a robust plan to be able to remain serving the public by performing home inspections during this time.
The Governor's order included the following:
“While many businesses and organizations that are heavily dependent on foot traffic and in-person interactions have already closed or will close under the expanded order, other businesses that make robust plans to meet social distancing requirements -- and enforce those requirements -- may remain in operation, preserving jobs while ensuring health."
Here is our robust plan to meet social distancing requirements:
• For all inspections during this public health crisis we will request all buyers not be present for the inspection.
• We will also request the buyer's realtor stay in their car or outside of the house during the inspection. This is due to requirements for maintaining social distancing during all business transactions.
• We will wear gloves and a mask during the inspection.
• We will summarize the findings with the agent after the inspection outside of the house and / or will call the buyers to summarize as well.
• If the home is occupied, we will leave a letter on the kitchen counter to the owner of the house detailing the precautions we have taken inside their home.
Our reports will have plenty of pictures to show detailed information on recommended repairs.
We can take payment from buyers over the phone as well.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us and we can figure out how best to complete inspections while conforming to the current orders and keeping the public safe.